The Model Explained
The Public Pricing™ model gathers market intelligence for every property/asset through their unique Trademarked system with a non-binding public offering of 15 – 30 days. As a result, the process always obtains the optimal value for the seller in a time frame they decide and with the least amount of inconvenience.
Conventional real estate uses biased and subjective measures, such as comparable real estate and price per square foot formulas. This method leaves many properties waiting for a sale for many months and sometimes even years. In a "sellers' market," this system underprices the property, and it sells in a few days. Both methods are a big disservice to any asset and its seller.
If a seller or broker ordered three independent state-certified appraisals to try and determine the actual market value of any property, the appraised values would vary 20 to 35 percent. If state-certified appraisers cannot agree on a pre-marketing value. How can brokers and sellers even attempt to price a property? This pricing method is a defective model that continues to linger solely on tradition. Instead, the Public Pricing™ system allows the public and potential buyers to price a property in 15 - 30 days while leaving industry professionals astounded. It is unjust to set a real estate asset listing price without obtaining the public's opinion and actual written offers, much like a judge issuing a predetermined verdict with no idea from the jury.
We represent and consult with individual and corporate sellers. We are an expert in alternative dispute resolution and litigation strategy for all types of real estate-based legal matters. We are a favorite go-to among attorneys seeking advice and assistance for their high-end clients in real estate disputes, estate settlements, divorce settlements, bankruptcies, and restructurings.
Our comprehensive approach to real estate strategy is rehearsed daily. We are instinctive and intuitive in our approach to achieving the seller's objective in every transaction.
Fred DeFalco holds or has held many of the industry’s coveted designations.
- Luxury Certifications - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist / Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing Million Dollar Guild
- GRI: Graduate of Realtors Institute (NAR)
- CRB: Council of Real Estate Brokerage Management (NAR)
- CIPS: Certified International Property Specialist (NAR)
- CRS: Council of Residential Specialists (NAR)
- CREC: Certified Real Estate Consultant (NAR)
- SRES: Senior Real Estate Specialist (NAR)
- AARE: Accredited Auctioneers Real Estate (NAA)
- CES: Certified Estate Specialist (NAA)
- CAI: Certified Auctioneers Institute (NAA)