At Public Pricing (the “Company” or “We”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our contact us link.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Thank You for Visiting the Website.
SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING...
“Expertise is an understatement when referring to Fred DeFalco, his handling of three luxury estate homes for our family resulted in more money and in less time than the many competing luxury properties in our area. We are so impressed with his professional, knowledgeable and strategic approach to real estate marketing. His highly developed awareness of how the business and the personal interrelate has led to his development of many innovative and advantageous techniques. It is no wonder that the real estate industry and builders consult with him in challenging times."
“Over the years Mr. DeFalco has dealt with us on multiple real estate transactions. He was innovative in his approach in our purchasing two different high-end properties and the sale of two others. He was honest, reliable and respectful of all parties. He has been our real estate resource and asset since relocating to South Florida. We have bought and sold a lot of different properties in our lifetime, our experience with Fred DeFalco as our broker has been the most pleasant and productive."
“After a lifetime in the boxing and entertainment business I pronounce Fred DeFalco as “THE CHAMP” OF Real Estate. His approach to my many residential and commercial transactions with him over the last 25 years were all executed with the skill and execution of a champion."
“After 20 plus years of building many communities. We hired Fred DeFalco on numerous occasions during the winding down process of our marketing centers in four different communities to sell the remaining inventory. With thousands of choices of agents, we chose Fred DeFalco to handle our listings because of his creativity, strategies, and process. These homes ranged in price from $350,000 to $5,150,000. Each sale was handled in a timely manner and at a price our own staff was astounded with. One occasion on a $1.7 Million model home his Public Pricing System only produced two offers during a very difficult market time. One for $450,000 and the other $750,000. Fred DeFalco managed to get that transaction sold and closed in 60 days at $1,420,000 to the $750,000 prospect. To this day, I only know one broker who could do that, his name is Fred DeFalco."
“Our family has only the highest praise for Fred DeFalco. He has served as our realtor on three separate occasions, and each one was an efficient, cost-effective and thoroughly delightful experience. He is consistent, when buying he negotiated an excellent price, when selling it was at a higher price than we had imagined possible and secured a buyer within a week. His selling process was hassle-free, despite extensive negotiations that were required after damages to the house were caused by a storm. Fred was one of the first people we met in South Florida, and one of the last to wish us “Farewell” when we left. He ushered us in and out of South Florida with grace, charm and finesse."
“Our investment team and I purchased 64 condo units located throughout central and west Florida. After the market crash, we were stuck with these properties and rising rates. Fred DeFalco was recommended for a solution. His consulting helped achieve our goals. It was a tough market, and he delivered excellent results with leads from international buyers. Fred DeFalco is the answer in any market but in a tough market, don’t make a decision without him!"
“Our home was on the market with three other real estate companies over a two-year period. Still to this day we are amazed how Fred DeFalco was able to produce more prospects in 30 days then we had in the previous two years. From the listing date to the closing date it was 58 days and he negotiated for us time after the closing to find another property. Amazing!"
“As an attorney practicing for 25 plus years I had sold a couple of my properties as a For Sale By Owner, I thought and felt successfully. When I advertised one particular property (my own residence) as a For Sale By Owner Fred DeFalco called on me with his infamous For Sale By Owner program and his “no cost to me” pitch. As an attorney I met with him suspecting to catch him in a gimmick and misrepresentations. After I met him and saw the integrity of the program and his sincerity it resulted in me using the program. It worked but I could not get the price I wanted. I gave Fred DeFalco the listing and he got me 10% more than I was asking on my own. Since that time Fred DeFalco has handled all my family and client’s real estate transactions and business."
“When I was ready to sell my luxury waterfront home in Jupiter Fl., I met with many of the agents who called themselves the waterfront experts. Many very high-volume producers. I wanted to have it sold, closed and relocated ASAP, maximum in four months. All the specialist / brokers I met with could not give me a reasonable answer why many fine waterfront homes were still on the market after 180 plus days, some longer than a year. Also, when it came to a specific pricing of my property, they all came with computerized statistics, but the prices were all over the radar. When I met with Fred DeFalco, he was the only one who could and would promise me a specific time frame and specific price range. Sixty-Two days later I was at a closing for both the house I was selling and the house I was buying, thank you Fred DeFalco."
JOIN OUR MARKETPLACE
Get exclusive access, plus be the first to know about upcoming offerings.
All information you provide to us is kept private, and never disclosed in any way.