Public Pricing® LLC, is a seller and buyer collaboration sales system, focusing on the real estate offered with no specific pricing predetermined in advance.
The foundation of the Public Pricing® System is serious sellers. By soliciting any and all offers; potential prospects, outside brokers and the general public are called upon along with market intelligence to determine accurate and true market value for a sale to occur in 60 days or less.
The Public Pricing® System works in any market, good or bad. Through Public Pricing®, properties sell more efficiently, more quickly and at the best prices for both buyers and sellers versus any other conventional or auction marketing system.
The Public Pricing® System consists of two phases to determine accurate pricing and terms for a sale within 60 days or less.
- Solicit offers at any price and terms desired by buyers within published parameters.
- Accept offers by way of a simple, highly confidential and non-binding letter of interest in a special sealed envelope. There are no legal commitments or deposits required.
- After four to six weeks of intense marketing, property previews, and submitted sealed offers, a meeting takes place with the seller. At that meeting, the seller decides which potential new owner to work with and at what price, based on the combination of all offers and market intelligence.
- At the seller’s full discretion, the seller may choose to accept the highest and best offer or counter the offers or reject them all.
- If there is not sufficient interest in the offering, the seller will consider all the market intelligence gathered and determine the pricing and strategy for the property going forward.
All real estate is individual and unique. Every offering demands a proper strategy and different marketing parameters.
With Public Pricing® a buyer can always be sure that he or she will be working with the most serious and most realistic sellers.
For the seller, the Public Pricing® System will have the market compete for you, rather you compete for the market.
Public Pricing® has successfully sold new homes, luxury estates, country club homes, commercial property, and land with great results.
For further information and to learn how Public Pricing® will work for you contact:
Fred DeFalco at (561) 702-3757 or email@example.com